University Field Experience

  • All university field experiences (e.g. clinical field experiences, student teaching) that require interaction with CSD staff and/or students must be requested by an institution of higher education and the CSD Instruction Office. The institution should use this form to request student placement.

    Please note: if an experience involves observation hours only, the above form is not required, and the student should contact the school principal directly for approval, placement, and scheduling.